MGc has a vast background in speaking that spans federal, state, local, and community events. Platforms include behavioral health and counseling conferences, workshops, non-profit in-service training, church events, women’s seminars, and sessions.
MGc is available to cater topics to your needs and your platform for small group and large audience. No matter the venue or the audience, the attendee will be captivated with my personalized approach that balances experience, research, and practical tools to meet the objectives of the event.
Book MGc for your next event, access the MGc Speaker Request Form and within 48 hours of your request, you’ll receive response!
Sample Topics Include:
- Authenticity and Relationship
- Clinical Documentation
- How to be Triumph
- Overcoming Abandonment and Rejection
- Self-Care and Social Change
- Substance Abuse
- We Are One: Strengthening Bonds
- On Adoption & Adulting, UnMuted: It’s Real Life Podcast
- Leading From Within, Black Girls Raised in the South Podcast
- Q & A Regarding Mental Health Most are too Afraid to Ask, It’s C. Thomas
- A House with Four Rooms – Creating a Healthy Life Balance, She Shifted Podcast
- Living Life Maximized, Find & Sustain Podcast
- Mentoring African American Women: Strategies for Colleges, Programs & Faculty, WU National Faculty Meeting